Antique Diorama of the Tug "Albion"--SOLD
Period diorama of the steam tug Albion. The Albion known as the Black Prince was built in 1851 at Newcastle. It was active in towing sailing vessels down the English Channel to London or other nearby ports against foul prevailing winds. Acquired by John Rogers Watkins in 1868 and renamed the Albion. She was sold in 1869 to owners in Trieste for 5,000 Sterling.